Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grow

I took a huge step out of my box and joined a swap to make a page for a BOS or Book Of Shadows. A BOS is a personal book kept by a witch. A Grimoire is more of a "public" book, containing general beliefs, correspondences, and general earthy knowledge. I would consider this a Grimoire page swap as it is work done by other artists. This is the page that I made for the swap. It's a houseplant blessing!

How I made the background leaves: Stamped with Clear VersaMark, sprinkled heat & stick powder over it, and brushed pearl ex powder on after heating.
 Back page: leaves are die cut, "Grow" is gold marker, brighter in real life

Base is a dark green card stock, lighter green card stock for leaves, white card stock for typed spell with designer paper card stock behind. Pearl ex is a shiny green/gold. All products are from Stampin' Up!, including the gold marker.

I hope everyone likes their page, I am very pleased with how it came out.
Have a Fantastic day!!!
Lori
Entering a challenge:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad  mixed media anything goes 
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. ~Lori