Friday, June 28, 2013

Butterfly Butterfly

I have some butterfly ATC's to share with you tonight. I made these for the "Things With Wings" swap at ATC's for All.

The first is titled 'Chill', using Stampin' Up card stock, Emboslits 'Beautiful Wings', a Moonlight Journey college sheet and magazine clips.

Next is 'Watercolor Blue' and again I used SU card stock, ink, stamps and gold embossing powder.

On the third I used tags from  7gypsies, stamps from Craft's Meow, and ink from SU. I'm calling it 'Orange Kisses'.


Last but not least is 'Sparkle'. I used SU card stock, designer paper, Emboslits 'Beautiful Wings', and a Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Clear pen. The Sakura pen was used to add highlight as seen in the close up photo. The velum, sparkling butterfly is from my stash of RAKs. 
sparkle

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. ~Lori