Sunday, May 5, 2013

ATC's: "Abstract Torn Paper"




These cards were fun to make, I just sat down and started ripping. Ok, maybe it wasn't that easy. I put random pieces together from my scrap folder and matched them with card-stock bases. It did take a day or three to get them each put together and glued. The ripping was fun and easy though!!! I ran each piece through my Xyron Create-a-Sticker 150 or XRN 250. That really keeps the uneven edges down. Anyway I thought it was interesting to find out at the end of this project that I used three different green bases. Yep, they are different. From top to bottom: Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green and Old Olive. btw-the top ATC is Soft Sky. I'll be joining Linda's party at Coastal Charm. Check out Nifty Thrifty Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

all card-stock bases are from Stampin' Up!
torn designer paper are from various companies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. ~Lori